Revelation Strings is made up of grade 6+ students, string teachers, keen amateurs and some of the UK’s leading string players. It is The Big Reveal’s flagship enterprise, inspiring curiosity, skills and passion for music and the arts.
Saturday October 7th 7:30 pm Music from “Stage and Screen”
Guest singer Abigail Cardwell
at the Sarah Thorne Threatre Broadstairs
The Revellers perform Star Wars and Star Trek
- “America” from West Side Story
- Movement from “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik” from the film Amadeus
- William Walton’s Passacaglia: “Death of Falstaff” and “Touch her soft lips and part” from 1944 film Henry V
- “Time Lapse” from the movie A Zed & Two Noughts Michael Nyman
- “Dartmoor 1944” from War Horse – John Williams
- “Downton Abbey” –John Lunn
- “Schindler’s List”
- Main Theme from “The Mission”
- String Quintet in E, Op.11, No.5: “Menuet Celebre” by Boccherini from the film, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Rochester Cathedral Wednesday November 8th 7:30pm
Revelation Strings with the Kent Police Male Voice Choir
Directors Matthew Sharp and David Burridge
1st Violins Iva Fleischhansova ,Floriane Peycelon, Fran Trewartha, Abigail Cardwell, Heather Nunn, Sian Battenfield, Fergus Carver, Amandine Lucas, Isabel Royston, Natalya Shirky.
2nd Violins Janet Evans, Trevor Attwood, Grace Choi, Thomas Choi, Andrew Edginton, John Myhill. Erin Krauspe, Erin Ayerst, Isabel Martin, Thomas Winrow Campbell, Owen Barnett.
Violas Michael Schlamm, Bill Robinson, Sarah Smith, Rob Ferris, Sally-Ann Edlin
Cellos Caroline Humphries, Irene Pickering, Lauren Martin, Charlotte Rendell, Phillipa Leney, Edith Moody, Marya Shirky,
Double Basses Ann Tingey, Linda Samson, Lizzie Samson, Ann Sturt, Joe Wardhaugh